Fire sprinkler systems for commercial buildings serve as the first line of defense in fires and provide an immediate response. When your sprinkler system malfunctions or is damaged, it can put the occupants of your building and your resources in danger. You can count on Commercial Fire Sprinkler Systems CO Denver to provide excellent fire sprinkler repair services.
Repairing your fire sprinklers and fire protection systems in a timely and thorough manner is the goal of our fire sprinkler repair services. Our company has provided superior fire sprinkler installation, repair, and replacement services for over 30 years.
Installation and Design of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- As a full-service sprinkler systems company, we can design and install sprinkler systems for all types of buildings, including retail, office, light and heavy industrial, and multi-unit residential.
- A number of our employees are Professional Engineers (PE)
- We have many NICET certified technicians and designers, some of whom have more than 20 years of experience in the industry
- Having completed some of the most significant construction projects in the country, our staff utilizes advanced design software, including 3D (BIM) modeling.
Inspection and testing of fire sprinkler systems
- Whether you need inspections and testing for an insurance claim, customized reporting, or unique jurisdictional requirements, we can help.
- All sprinkler systems components are tested according to NFPA 25, including alarms and supervisory signals.
- Aside from that, you will receive automated reports from us that can be submitted, if required, to the authority having jurisdiction, allowing you to get your accounts on time and as quickly as possible.
- Maintaining electronic maintenance records and following up on
Maintenance and service of fire sprinkler systems
- We offer emergency service 24/7/365
- With the help of necessary repairs and maintenance, we will diagnose and fix your sprinkler system.
- With our service trucks stocked with many everyday items, you can ensure that emergency repairs can be completed quickly. This service can save you money and time by allowing you to avoid costly fire watch services.
- Our technicians have unsurpassed industry experience using the most cutting-edge training available.
Why You Should Call for Fire Sprinkler Repair
Fire sprinkler routine inspections performed quarterly, semiannually, or annually can reveal the need for sprinkler repairs. Despite this, sprinkler systems often play a critical role in saving lives, so spotting any signs of trouble is crucial so you can get repairs done promptly.
When you need fire sprinkler repair:
- Suppose You notice corrosion or other signs of damage. Your maintenance team or on-site technicians should conduct weekly inspections of your company’s fire sprinkler system to detect decay, rust, cracks, or dents.
- Water or chemicals are leaking from the sprinkler system. Damage to your business’s structure may result from leaking sprinkler heads or piping, as well as a sprinkler system failure caused by depressurization.
- An improper control system, wiring, or other factors can lead to sprinkler failure. If heat or flame is present, the sprinklers may combust, resulting in false alarms.